Dear Students,Parents,and Guardians,
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 2014-2015 school year. Over the summer the faculty has worked diligently to make positive changes to the program including:
- The ALP will now be identified as the Pawtucket Learning Academy.
- Students in grades 7-12 will be attending the school.
- Additional teachers will be working with us
Due to the nature of our program we will be holding Orientation days for the first two days of school.
- NEW students should report to school on Tuesday, August 26th from 9am - 12pm.
- RETURNING students should report on Wednesday, August 27th from 9am - 12pm
- ALL students will come to school on Thursday, August 28th for a full day of school.
I am looking forward to seeing all returning students and meeting new students who will be attending.